Cartoon Network

01 August 2019

Re: [DIY] Washing Machines

 

thank you Jan
I ended up going with a Maytag again. but this time it was one with the agitator. 
And there are now options for more water!!! Yaaaaay!!!
9 years ago there was no option and like you, we have well water and I feel laundry gets a better cleaning and rinsing when water can move through it.

I also went with a smaller tub. And since using this machine I realize I could have gone even smaller and reached the bottom easier lol




Joyce aka Mom aka Joycie



On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 12:23 AM 'oakridgefarm@gmail.com' oakridgefarm@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

The only brand I know that makes a regular washer is Speed Queen.  I was told they would go to an HE water saving machine the next year - which would have been 2019.  Didn't buy one so have no new knowledge.  I bought a Maytag that had an agitator.  I generally use the deep fill for everything, we are on a well so it isn't a problem and I think clothes need to have enough water to move around to get clean.   I disliked the no agitator even more than I did the HE :)  I do miss the hand wash basket that was built into the Samsung I had but that's all.



On Jul 20, 2019, at 6:45 AM, Joyce O theoldhen@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Not sure where else to ask this except for my facebook page.


.
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment