Cartoon Network

03 September 2015

RE: [DIY] AC Drain Lines

 

Could be either, though I doubt that the primary is too small for the condensation.  Check for bugs and maybe something at the source clogging it up.
 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 07:39:05 -0700
Subject: [DIY] AC Drain Lines

 

Hi there, I'm trying to see if there's a problem in my AC drain. The secondary (roof) drain never dripped until today, at least not noticably. I know this usually goes when the primary drain (by the unit) is clogged. However, the primary drain is still dripping.

I used the shop vac on the primary drain output and pulled out some gunk but not a lot. I haven't tried it at the source on the unit yet.

Is this a sign of a primary drain clog? Or is it just indicative of heavier usage? (Heat wave + flu/fever means more usage over the past few days)



Thanks!


Mike



__._,_.___

Posted by: Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (4)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment