Cartoon Network

11 August 2018

Pls Sir/Ma, My Father need your help

Attn Sir/Ma,To whom It may Concern

 My Dear Brother and Sister

 My name is Steve Langota On January  26th this year, my 68-year-old father was diagnosed as having serious congenital heart diseases (single ventricle, transposition of great arteries and pulmonary hypertension) in Indian. The diagnosing doctors told us that my Father's diseases were highly rare, complex and dangerous.

  I am studying in Cambodia and trying to seek possible help, which seems to be the only opportunity for my Father to be discharged from the hospital. Our economic situation in Cambodia is very poor and we cannot afford to pay the discharged fee, so any possible financial support will be highly appreciated. Thank God we got financial assistance from God fearing private people/organizations and Christian Aid associations that assist us initially payment up to this moment, The problem now is that he is due to be discharged from the hospital, The hospital management ask us to pay the balance of  3,500 Dollars (Three Thousand Five Hundred) Dollars before he can be discharged ,

 We are very distressed by this news and my family is tensed because we cannot afford the money. Now I am trying to raise funds from known and unknown people so that my father is discharged from the hospital. I am seriously pleading

 Your kind support will be highly appreciated.

 Sincerely,

Steve Langota

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment