Cartoon Network

30 March 2020

Re: [DIY] S-Trap

 

I could only find this information Ron.



-Lee


On Mar 29, 2020, at 1:25 PM, Ron Johnson l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I have come across a lot of S-traps and have changed those that I was able to.  On one I added a length of pipe between the 90 from the pipe going through the floor and the P-trap.  I'm sure by doing that, it was no longer considered an S-trap. My question is: is there a legal length that must be between the P-trap and the pipe going down in order for it to no longer be an S-Trap?


__._,_.___

Posted by: Lee Griffith <ldgriff@earthlink.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment