Cartoon Network

18 September 2011

Re: [DIY] Ceramic Tile Floor Pattern, which is better?

 

Thanks, that's what I'm looking for! I don't have the experience to know yet. Can't really tell by showroom/magazine or model kitchen pics. Thanks again,

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Chmelik" <Chmelik@...> wrote:
>
> That is a matter of taste, I prefer large tiles NOT staggered, I feel that
> it makes the room look smaller when they are staggered, but that is JMHO.
> ck
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com]
> On Behalf Of PatriceM
> Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 8:59 AM
> To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [DIY] Ceramic Tile Floor Pattern, which is better?
>
> HI, we're laying 18x18 ceramic tile squares, Daltile Mesa-something, a
> dusty sand/earthtone pattern no geometrics, anything like that.
>
> I can't decide between having them laidd centered, or off-set.
>
> We're the raised acadian -style house w plywood subfloor that's using the
> schluter-ditra mat, which btw we just laid yesterday afternoon, and will
> start the tile today.
>
> Any advantages to setting them off-centered, regarding support?
> I think I actually like the look of the centered, better, but it is a little
> boring. I'm thinking that the off set would be less prone to cracking along
> grout lines, but that's more work on my hubby who will basically be doing
> this job and I'm here as second eyes.
>
> I can't find anything on the internet as far as pros and cons.
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe
> send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Yahoo! Groups
> Links
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment