Cartoon Network

21 October 2014

RE: [DIY] Re: porch/deck footings

 

Thanks for the info.
The PDF crashes my computer every time I open it.
Frost line is 42-48, depending on who I ask.
A footing around the hole thing is a possibility, but would cost more in concrete and labor.
I guess anything I do would be better then what they had. They used cedar blocs one row in the ground and the cavities filled with concrete. Might explain why it was leaning a few inches off.
I guess I will see what neighboring towns, 70 miles away, have for codes, and use that for a guide.
 
Thanks,
Michael

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Michael Baldwin" <mbaldwin577@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Check out the automatic photo album with 2 photo(s) from this topic.
good snow lassen.JPG Good_Deck_sno.jpg

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment