Cartoon Network

13 December 2014

Re: [DIY] Sherman Williams Exterior paint

 

I had upgraded to Sherwin Williams indoor paint..until I was quoted $60 per gallon at the local SW store. Tried Valspar and have stayed with it ever since.





Joyce aka Mom aka Nana


On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 4:46 AM, jdeitz66@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I switched to Valspar paint 5 years ago and will recommended there exterior paint at any level versus any other company. Duramax is what I personally use . Valspar can be found at any Lowes and if you take a flyer stating so much off they will as long as the paint is same quality work with you on price. Best bet is go to Pro checkout. I used to use Sherman Williams as my choice until a customer had me use Valspar and I have never looked back. Just my 2 cents

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment