Cartoon Network

07 February 2015

[DIY] Caulk

 

What are your recommendations for caulk?

I have been putting together a few glass totems... ( a stack of glass objects for displays or flower gardens)

Another crafter told me she uses Marine Goop and I have had great success with it, but it is not cost effective because of the price.

I just used Red Devil 100% silicone that we purchased at Menard's on sale  and some of my pieces came apart. Seems to take a long time to cure.

What are your thoughts? I need a clear caulk that won't break the bank, yet will hold up outdoors during the heat of the summer and rain. It also must hold good.

Should I stay with the Red Devil or go to another brand?



Joyce aka Mom aka Nana

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment