Cartoon Network

12 February 2015

[DIY] Security Alarm

 

I would like to buy or build a security alarm. I hope someone here can tell me where to buy one or how to build one. I can solder two wires together but that is about the extent of my electrical knowledge.


The requirements are:

1. Motion activated

2. Inconspicuous or hidden from view

3. Be able to sound a very loud horn or siren

4. Not easily disabled or turned off by intruder

5. I would like to cover multiple rooms and buildings.


Has anyone here done anything like this?

Thanks


__._,_.___

Posted by: marketwatch_mail@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment