Cartoon Network

09 August 2015

[DIY] How do I get a screwdriver out of a B&D Pivot Plus?

 

Hi, I was in the middle of a project and screwing in a screw when the screwdriver part jammed into the head of the Black and Decker Pivot drill/screwdriver.  When I put the screwdriver in at the beginning of the project, it clicked nicely into place but when i was driving a screw it suddenly went further into the Pivot.  I can only see the tip of the screwdriver.  There are two screws near the head of the Pivot.  I took the screws out thinking I would be able to unscrew the whole head of the Pivot and get this thing out, but no luck.  Any ideas out there?  Thanks.  Joyce Keay

__._,_.___

Posted by: joycekeay@comcast.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment