Cartoon Network

11 May 2020

Re: [DIY] Cordless Skill Saw

 

Thank you everyone. 
We dont do much sawing outdoors often, but when we do it is a pain to drag cords.
This would be one of those purchases that would be an extravagant item lol




Joyce aka Mom aka Joycie



On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 11:25 AM Jerry Hnidy <jhnidy@gmail.com> wrote:
A lot depends on your plans.  I have a store near home that sells grade b 3/4 inch plywood but only in 4X8 sheets.  I need smaller pieces.  I regularly take my 19.2 volt craftsman with me to the store and cut three of these down to 2X4s.  So the saw cuts through 36 feet of 3/4 plywood and does not even show a decrease in battery charge.

The only surprise to me is that store employees do not give me any static about all the sawdust I leave in their lot.

When I bought this saw long ago, it was a lot cheaper than the others and as time went on, I added a lot of other tools that use the same battery.

YMMV

J Hnidy
the Villages, Florida

On Sun, May 10, 2020, 11:59 Farrukh Abidi farrukhabidi@yahoo..com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Mr. Joyce, if you want to buy cordless say, in my opinion, Milwaukee is the best. Skill saw has no comparison with Milwaukee.

Farrukh

On Sunday, May 10, 2020, 06:56:20 a.m. EDT, Joyce O theoldhen@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] <doit_yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

If any of you know anything about cordless skill saws please share your knowledge.
I want to buy one so when cutting boards outside I dont have to drag a cord but I dont want to waste my money on junk but cant spend $1,000 




Joyce aka Mom aka Joycie



__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment