Cartoon Network

10 May 2020

Re: [DIY] Cordless Skill Saw

 

Mr. Joyce, if you want to buy cordless say, in my opinion, Milwaukee is the best. Skill saw has no comparison with Milwaukee.

Farrukh

On Sunday, May 10, 2020, 06:56:20 a.m. EDT, Joyce O theoldhen@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] <doit_yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

If any of you know anything about cordless skill saws please share your knowledge.
I want to buy one so when cutting boards outside I dont have to drag a cord but I dont want to waste my money on junk but cant spend $1,000 




Joyce aka Mom aka Joycie

__._,_.___

Posted by: Farrukh Abidi <farrukhabidi@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment