Cartoon Network

18 May 2016

[DIY] Re: OUTSIDE SEWER LINE PROBLEMS

 

That's an idea that had actually crossed my mind.  I am used to dealing with septic tanks and I have never had any problems.  I used Rid-Ex and I know it is effective.  Think I'll put it on my shopping list.  Can't hurt!!


Not sure I can get the city to do anything.  All they seem to do is raise taxes.  Insurance only seems to cover the line from the curb to the house ... and only if water seeps into the house.  They definitely will not do ANYTHING about blockages. 


I will see if I can contact the utilities company and if they can determine there are any specific problems in the area.  One neighbor I talked with a few houses from mine said she hasn't had any problems, but does have the pipes cleaned once a year for tree roots, etc.  That doesn't seem to be my problem.


Thanks to all for the useful information!!!  I feel a lot better now that there could be hope for the problem and it won't cost my life savings!!!


Darci


__._,_.___

Posted by: redfoxtotem@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment