Cartoon Network

11 May 2016

Re: [DIY] French Drain

 

We installed a French Drain around the entire house as we where building it. Using the 3" perforated product covered with the sock as you described.  We installed it right against the footings and covered it with gravel.  It has two drain exits since it is extremely long to reach around the entire house and garages etc.

We where not required to put it in but we felt is was good insurance to do so. 

Ray


On 5/10/2016 2:42 PM, Ron Johnson l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:
 

Thanks but that's not necessary.  I will have a limited space to put it in so I'm trying to figure out if I even can to it.  I've seen several options at Lowe's - I may end up with a 3" covered by a netting sock that's so fine it keeps dirt out.  I'm not even sure if I can cover it with gravel.  Whatever I do, it'll most likely be an experimental project.
 



__._,_.___

Posted by: ray <dataman@daeo.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment