Cartoon Network

19 October 2016

[DIY] New not always better

 

I agree 100%.  Since this was a new "house" I needed all new appliances.  They are pretty but I don't think any one is improved.  I have to say, since I couldn't shop I had to order everything online so couldn't actually see them.  These will probably be the last ones we'll ever purchase - but if it's ever possible, that Samsung washer is going to go.  I'll add a personal gripe — besides being new and improved, everything is bigger.  It's like they forgot there are still a lot of families around who don't need a washer that will do 25 towels at a time.  I rarely have a load large enough so I have to use  "cheats" I found online to get enough water.  Of course it's entirely possible I'm just an old lady who liked things the way they were:)


>>I do not know if they are still available, but when I bought the range I still have in 1976 (it's avocado green color), it came with a "continuous clean" lining.  It works great.  My oven has never been manually cleaned and it looks like a new one still.   No special cleaning cycle.  Just a look back at how new and improved is not always improved for the consumer as much as it is for the retailer selling it.



__._,_.___

Posted by: "oakridgefarm@gmail.com" <oakridgefarm@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment