Cartoon Network

11 March 2017

[DIY] Hard water issues

 

I have a lot of iron in my water. I have an iron filter and a water softener which on the surface appear to work very well. My water looks clear and my sinks stay clean. Where my problem is visible is my hot water heaters only last 5 years (they get a hole or crack in them and they leak) and metal sink drain fixtures disintegrate after 15 years. That is all background info.  This is my immediate problem. I have a large steel lawn roller that I fill with water every year and roll my lawn. When I am finished I drain the water and store the roller on end under roof until the next year. I seems the small amount of water that is left in the roller has caused the a hole to rust through the seam where the horizontal metal meets the end part. I plan on having this repaired. My question is, Is there some product I could add to the water when I fill the roller that would prevent rusting from the inside out. 

Thanks,

Garry

__._,_.___

Posted by: marketwatch_mail@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment