Cartoon Network

12 March 2017

Re: [DIY] Hard water issues

 

sounds to me like iron bacteria. Look it up on the internet. There are a couple of universities that have done extensive resaerch.

KrazyKyngeKorny (Krazy, not stupid)



On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 10:41 AM, marketwatch_mail@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I have a lot of iron in my water. I have an iron filter and a water softener which on the surface appear to work very well.

..
My question is, Is there some product I could add to the water when I fill the roller that would prevent rusting from the inside out. 

Thanks,

Garry





__._,_.___

Posted by: Ray Kornele <krazykyngekorny@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment