Cartoon Network

02 January 2015

[DIY] Gaggia Titanium espresso machine - too much tinkering...

 

I found this machine (somebody might have paid $1K for it new) at the thrift store for 15 bucks. I'm fairly new to espresso, never looked I'm a fancy machine like this.

Trying to clean it and explore it; pulled out the dispensing unit, pushed and pulled and prodded (gently). Something went SPROING and the little hinge joint on the bottom came apart. Nothing broken, but there are so many ways for this mechanical to move, I can't get it back where I'm 90% sure it was... There is a noticeable amount of lubricating grease (petroleum jelly?) at that joint.

Anybody know??? I'm antsy to see if it works as well as it seems to! The display said it needs decalcification, but I'm afraid to run it more if things aren't in exactly the right place.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joy <jomarex@earthlink.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment