Cartoon Network

20 January 2015

[DIY] Re: Big dogs out, little dogs in

 

I had a dog that was terrified of thunder and would literally chew my fence to get out.  Not sure where she was headed but I finally stopped her by putting up an electric fence.  It was surprisingly inexpensive (compared to putting up additional wire fencing) and EASY.  Not sure what brand I used but I am sure you can find some at Petsmart or a local big box store.  It worked like a charm!  You can just put the collars on the smaller dogs and the large dogs will be able to roam the entire yard.  



__._,_.___

Posted by: westande@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment