Cartoon Network

20 January 2015

Re: [DIY] Re: Big dogs out, little dogs in

 

Ahah. You don't mean a regular electric fence, like my horses use to remind themselves to leave each other alone in separate fields, but the underground kind that gently zaps a collar. Those seem like such a hassle to put in that I dismissed the idea, but now that you mention it, it seems more viable than anything else. Several of my rural neighbors keep their dogs in with them. Checking on line, it even appears that the wire can be run through pvc rather than buried. Will definitely look into it on the errand round today. Thanks!

On 1/20/2015 8:48 AM, westande@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:
 

I had a dog that was terrified of thunder and would literally chew my fence to get out.  Not sure where she was headed but I finally stopped her by putting up an electric fence.  It was surprisingly inexpensive (compared to putting up additional wire fencing) and EASY.  Not sure what brand I used but I am sure you can find some at Petsmart or a local big box store.  It worked like a charm!  You can just put the collars on the smaller dogs and the large dogs will be able to roam the entire yard.  




__._,_.___

Posted by: Kathryn Berck <ksrberck@prodigy.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment