Cartoon Network

20 June 2017

[DIY] Bath Exhaust Fan

 

I have a situation and I cannot do a thing about it.  Maybe I'm too worried, but I would like you're opinions.  I just put in an exhaust fan in a bathroom and I need to vent it to the outside.  Now, the owners just had the roof redone and it has roof vents at the ridge.  The owner just told me to run the exhaust into the attic space and let the ridge vent  take care of it.  I disagree with it but he is the owner.  Does someone have any thoughts on this? 



__._,_.___

Posted by: Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment