Cartoon Network

17 June 2017

[DIY] Price for sealing masonry chimney and steps?

 

Hi, I had my chimney repaired (end of Cape Cod style house) and front steps replaced three years ago.  The mason suggested that I have them resealed every three years.  He called this morning with a price which I thought was very high but maybe I'm mistaken.  He said $1100 and said the sealer itself is $500.  Do people really get their masonry resealed every three years and is that an unreasonable price?Just checking. I can always call him off.


Thanks.

Joyce Keay

__._,_.___

Posted by: joycekeay@comcast.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment