Cartoon Network

04 April 2015

RE: [DIY] Re: Dryer Outlet

 

Some breakers don't go to the middle and it's a little difficult to see it as tripped.  That's why I like the ones with the red "flag".  When checking for tripped breaker, I always try to move it to the "ON" position.  If it moves, that's the one that's been tripped; it won't turn on till you move it to the off position first, but at least you found the right one. 
 
As far as the dryer itself, check to see if the coil is broken.  If touching the frame, it will continue to heat (120 on one side and ground on the other) till the thermal limit switch does it's thing.  I had a coil break on me and I didn't find it till I went through the whole thing.  If I had thought about it, I would have saved time.  Lots of time.
 
 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 13:28:48 -0400
Subject: [DIY] Re: Dryer Outlet

 
Reminder: If the problem is in the dryer, resetting the breaker will fix nothing


Terry
thenne1713@aol.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment