Cartoon Network

27 April 2015

Re: [DIY] Sap on Car

 

Use hand sanitizer. Squirt it on and rub it off with a clean rag.  Won't hurt the paint and comes right off.

On Apr 26, 2015 3:02 PM, "nanmaas@sbcglobal.net [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Ok, I know I shouldn't have let this go for months. But it got cold fast, then winter... Last Fall I parked my car under some trees that dripped sap on my car.  I recently tried GooGone and it did take some off but not all.  Any advice besides just applying more and rubbing and rubbing? Most of the spots are on the trunk and roof so should I be applying it with something like a piece of cotton and letting it sit? 


Nancy

__._,_.___

Posted by: Aki <01dyna@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment