Cartoon Network

16 July 2015

[DIY] Pump output line

 

I have a situation with a sump pump I'm going to be putting in .  We have a spring under a house that flows after it rains a day or so.  When we get lots of rain, it floods. I'd like to set up a Utilitech 1/3 hp sump pump that has a 1 1/2" output with a 1 1/4" adapter.  It's a long run so I'd like to use the rest of my 3/4" pex pipe.  Do you think this might cause any problems?  Maybe burn out the motor?
 
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment