Cartoon Network

13 July 2015

[DIY] Re: Kitchen Sink Drain

 

Bob,

I suspect that a major part of my problem results from a really cheap, old, single stage grinder, disposal unit. I'm contemplating spending a lot to get a three stage grinder. In addition, I think that drain configuration is absurd and I would like to change it. So far I haven't found a good diagram that avoids using that horrible baffled junction piece. If you find a better plumbing diagram, please share.

In addition to the kitchen, they installed this same baffled junction in my bathroom for the A/C condensate drains (2 units are in the attic). Yup, the algae growth in the drain causes the sink to block, and drain cleaner can't reach behind the baffle to clean the clog. So I have to disassemble those two drains as well.

thx, Deborah

__._,_.___

Posted by: DJ <ddj0195@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
DisposerDrain.jpeg

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment