Cartoon Network

09 September 2015

[DIY] Re: Water pressure good but no hot water

 

Than you every one for your responses. The tank is a 50 gas water heater. I will try flushing it out and hope that helps. Is there anyway to flush the line from the tank to flush out build up? What puzzles me is the water pressure is very good just no hot water. My husband and I live alone but when guest come that's when we noticed the problem getting worse. The bathroom where the problem exist is rarely used. Last night my husband let the hot water run in the tub to see if he could get hot water. The tub filled but no hot water. Again, I appreciate your responses.
Vickie 

__._,_.___

Posted by: vjoyhme@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment