Cartoon Network

04 September 2015

Re: [DIY] Sometimes no water at kitchen sink.

 

I had a similar problem with a Kohler kitchen faucet.  Sometimes it would just stop flowing.  Since Kohler faucets have a lifetime guarantee, I called customer support.  They talked me through troubleshooting steps.  The final step was trying to blow it out with a 125 PSI air compressor, which I volunteered.  When that did not do the job, they said there was something that got trapped in the internal piping of the faucet during manufacturing and they would replace the entire faucet.   The shipped a complete unit to me at no cost.  The replacement unit worked perfectly and I have had no problems since then.


I think your problem has to be associated with the Kitchen faucet itself.

Bob


On Sep 3, 2015, at 9:25 AM, marketwatch_mail@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Sometimes after waiting a few minutes the kitchen faucet will start flowing.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Bob Davis <bob@wrobertdavis.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment