Cartoon Network

29 September 2015

Re: [DIY] Running Electricity to shed

 

I could almost swear I wrote that email Garry. 
Our chicken house is 10 x 20 and we need to bury electric to it 

Sits about 62 feet from our detached garage.
Have 3 indoor lights and use a large heated dog water bowl





Joyce aka Mom aka Nana


On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 6:37 PM, marketwatch_mail@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I have a 10 by 14 shed that sits 62 feet from by detached garage. The garage has a 100 amp breaker box that is powered from the house 200 amp service.


I intend to power two or three light bulbs and some sort of water heater that will keep one gallon of water from freezing for a couple chickens.


My intent us to run 12/2 with ground underground cable in a trench 2 feet deep. I will put the cable in 3/4 inch PVC conduit. I will be hooked up to a 20amp breaker in the garage.


I would like someone with electrical experience to tell me if my plan is good or if I need to make adjustments.

Thanks

Garry


__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment