Cartoon Network

19 November 2015

[DIY] Mowing the Pasture

 


I recently sold my small old tractor and mower/shredder because I used
it so seldom that it took far longer to fix each time than it took to
cut a 10-acre pasture. But now I'm stuck with my faithful and beloved
but limited JDeere X300 riding mower than will gamely cut almost
anything I aim it at, but whose max cutting height is four inches when I
need at least eight and preferably ten.

Does anyone know of a way to jerry-rig the frame to ride higher on the
wheels, or know of a powerful-enough pull-behind that will do the job
for cheaper than a new tractor or hiring the guy down the road who
scoffs at and charges a lot for such a teeny job?

Kathryn

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kathryn Berck <ksrberck@prodigy.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment