Cartoon Network

29 April 2016

[DIY] Cutting Board Repair

 


One of my kids made a cutting board over 20 years ago. I have used it to chop vegies... nuts...anything that needed cutting.

I have used one side when I  needed a backing when drilling items...and most recently I used it to protect my counter top when I needed to hammer something which caused the board to split in half.

I have glued the two pieces together but now have a crack along that seem that needs to be filled.

Is there a food safe item that can be used to fill in the crack?



Joyce aka Mom aka Nana

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail app
Get organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment