Cartoon Network

19 April 2016

[DIY] Garage Door Opener

 

Our garage door opener is about 14 years old. The wired keypad just outside the door works great but I'm having trouble with the 3 remotes. One by one I've replaced batteries and it just doesn't seem to get them back to working order. Might the opener itself be going bad? How can you tell the difference between bad remotes and a bad opener? Having 3 remotes going out makes me think they are not the problem. The opener is a Genie brand.


I asked this group back when it just started getting into winter about this same door. At that time it was jerking when it started going up. Two service guys came and sprayed and lubed the tracks and other parts. My son did a little adjusting and it got better.  Now that I think back might it have been related to my current problem? 


Nancy

__._,_.___

Posted by: nanmaas@sbcglobal.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment