Cartoon Network

11 September 2016

Re: [DIY] How to determine the BTUs on a propane cooktop

 

Finally had time to test the burners, using the formula…. Terry - I think - suggested.  I accidentally deleted the post.  Of the three thermometers I have, none of them register lower than 100, and the starting temp of the cold water is much lower than that.  But I plan to look tomorrow when I'm in town and see if I find one that will register lower.


__._,_.___

Posted by: "oakridgefarm@gmail.com" <oakridgefarm@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment