Cartoon Network

23 December 2016

Re: [DIY] Need some advice for adhesive foam pipe insulation

 

Live and learn. I would have put the heat tape over the insulation :) I did go to the website and read about it. Hmmm, I was going on the measurement of the pipe where it comes out of the wall. Now that you mention it, the water pipes I can see in the rest of the house are much smaller. Probably smart to cut into the back of the corner cabinet & wall where I know the pipes run. I tried to take pictures of all the construction, but can't seem to find one of the water pipes under the sink.

On the plus side we have a little time to get this done, weather will be above freezing for a few days. I may just use the wrap and add more insulation inside the wall depending on what we see. Afraid I'm getting too old for a crash course in plumbing :) Which reminds me, I think we have a basic plumbing book someplace, if I can just find it.

Thanks!!

__._,_.___

Posted by: "oakridgefarm@gmail.com" <oakridgefarm@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment