Cartoon Network

06 December 2013

[DIY] Unsubscribe

 

I am in the DIY site. I have opened "New Topic" and the "To" line, above, says doit_yourselfgroups.com. I will repeat my earlier message: I am unable to unsubscribe. At the site, I clicked on the following:


Membership
Edit
Leave Group
Leave
Message: sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

If this is that crazysomethingorother group, I have no explanation for why you're getting this. I'm hoping that this attempt will go through correctly.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment