Cartoon Network

06 December 2013

Re: [DIY] Unsubscribe

 

sorry folks...just catching up on my email.�� I'll remove her from the group as requested.

-aki



��12/06/2013 08:34 AM, Frank Ruggiero wrote:

��
Try going into your Yahoo Group preferences. You can control what you want to receive from there. You can choose not to have emails forwarded to you. The control is all in your account preferences. No need to contact the group moderator.��

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 6, 2013, at 8:11 AM, ritzymitzi@yahoo.com wrote:

��

When I did that, I received a message sent to one of my other email boxes---the one supplied by my server--saying that Yahoo Groups doesn't recognize my membership under that email address. Of course it wouldn't--I'm registered in Yahoo Groups at my Yahoo mail address. Why, when I respond from a Yahoo Group through a message done as you describe, does the reply go to that other email address which is not the Yahoo Groups that I am responding from. I don't get it. I am eternally locked into this group until I can, someday, find a way to unsubscribe. It's not that it's a bad group or anything, I'm just not needing the info here any more and would like to decrease my incoming email.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment