Cartoon Network

06 December 2013

Re: [DIY] Unsubscribe

 

When I did that, I received a message sent to one of my other email boxes---the one supplied by my server--saying that Yahoo Groups doesn't recognize my membership under that email address. Of course it wouldn't--I'm registered in Yahoo Groups at my Yahoo mail address. Why, when I respond from a Yahoo Group through a message done as you describe, does the reply go to that other email address which is not the Yahoo Groups that I am responding from. I don't get it. I am eternally locked into this group until I can, someday, find a way to unsubscribe. It's not that it's a bad group or anything, I'm just not needing the info here any more and would like to decrease my incoming email.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment