Cartoon Network

09 December 2013

Re: [DIY] Re: Unsubscribe cause...

 

One email came through this group about the same time people started to try unsubscribing. By the address on the sender I decided it was inappropriate (possibly) and I trashed it without opening.

I always read the senders main email address and the *subject* matter and if my instincts send out a warning, I just delete before opening.... not worth a risk.
I think some of the un-subscribers must have gotten the same  feeling.
carmen
~~~~

On Dec 8, 2013, at 10:51 AM, Mountain Master wrote:

 

well ....I can't see why you would want to leave our group..
you can learn a heck of a lot, great helpful folks here,
and mail is relatively low volume, in fact by my humble count,
there has been 4 times the average amount about
un-subing this week...LOL....

...if you have a faucet in your residence sooner
or latter you will need us! :-))

Just my $1.02

Rich

 
____________________




Forever bonded We Band of Brothers
 
\

Ad Inexplorata; De oppresso liber


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment