Cartoon Network

10 March 2015

[DIY] Re: Wood deck question

 

I made a slight omission that could be very important.


I use the Flood CWF-UV5 "OIL"  version.....  NOT the plain  CWF-UV5  version

As we know the EPA is trying to get rid of all oil based products because of solvents
that evaporate and make everything water based.  If any product says soap and water
cleanup then it CANNOT be true oil based.

Do a google search on CWF-UV5 OIL  and you will see some hits  on CWF-UV5 that are
soap and water cleanup and then the one that is this   CWF-UV5-OIL.  The real deal.

I also found this link to a deck stain test that might convince me to try another few products
if I have a hard time locating my product of choice.  Particularly  some products from
TWF look  interesting and scored well in this deck stain evaluation.

I found a store in Washington State selling a gallon of CWF-UV5 OIL  for $20/gal which is incredible but shipping could be outrageous... I'll have to check into it.

You would think that when bought by the 5 gallon can it would be cheaper ? ? ?



 



Scott

__._,_.___

Posted by: 2scott@bellsouth.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment