Cartoon Network

29 March 2015

RE: [DIY] spiders now

 

Let me see if I have the situation:  you have wasps outside and spiders inside. 
 
If you can get them together, the wasps will take care of the spiders.
 
Then you have only one problem instead of two.
 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 18:22:04 -0700
Subject: [DIY] spiders now

 


We may have cut back on the wasps with Pyrethrins, yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!............or might be the weather. 
So do you guys do spiders ?  Also pyrethrins??    I know they are in or under and maybe also in the mechanics of my trundle bed...........makes me squirmy.  And Pyrethrins won't hurt me  or my cat that sleep there...........right?  So I can spray the bed with them (and maybe sleep elsewhere that night?)  Or is there something better to kill spiders in a currently used bed?  Suggestions appreciated!!!!!.


Ally

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment