Cartoon Network

25 March 2015

RE: [DIY] hornets

 

I took a tour of New Orleans and they had a light green or blue that when painted on the ceiling of the patio, the hornets wouldn't build their lest there.   I wish I could tell you the name of the specific color, but maybe you can look it up on the net. 
 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:58:17 -0700
Subject: [DIY] hornets

 


Pardon me if I have sent this before.  Does anyone know how to repel hornets without repelling cats?  They are returning to my cat's a-frame and I would like to let her use it especially now that her kidneys are failing and she needs her favorite things and places.


Thanks for any suggestions,
Ally

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment