Cartoon Network

01 August 2017

Re: [DIY] Tub leaking

 

Is the leak as in not shutting off or leaking through the body of the valve?

Flat_Land Dale
Ron Johnson l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:
 

I have a bathroom that has a leak on the hot side.  I replaced the stem and seat on both sides (hot and cold) but the hot is still leaking.  I am perplexed as to what can cause this situation.  The only thing I can think of is a crack near the seat, but I did not see one.  I removed the stem and seat and inspected them several times, they are operating as the should.  I'm hoping that someone out there has an idea of what could be causing this leak. 


The tub surround is tiled and I do not want to replace the faucet unless necessary. 







Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Dale Schoepflin <dalu@hbcomm.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment