Cartoon Network

05 February 2020

[DIY] Bottom heating element of oven doesn't work

 

My wife broiled some nuts in the oven a short time ago and it seems that the oils in nuts do not mix well with oven heat.  When she opened the oven to check the nuts, flames came pouring out of the oven.  I heard screaming so I ran in and threw  a box of baking soda on the flames.  The next time we turned it on, it worked.  After that it has not worked.  Does anyone know what might be burned out or shorted out or where to begin?  I looked at the heating element and it looks okay on the outside.  I do have a multimeter.  The model # is LFEF3011LBO.  Thanks

GB

__._,_.___

Posted by: Gurubandhu Khalsa <greatyoga@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment