Cartoon Network

07 February 2020

Re: [DIY] Crummy Sink

 

Thanks. That is real good to know. I'll try it myself. 


Frank

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 6, 2020, at 7:26 PM, 'Sandaidh' sandaidh@atlanticbb..net [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Vinegar. Plain white vinegar.

Sandaidh
sandaidh@atlanticbb.net

From: Joyce O theoldhen@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2020 6:31 PM
To: DoIt_Yourself
Subject: [DIY] Crummy Sink

I volunteer at a thrift store and our room has a stainless steel sink that
is probably 40 years old and the lime/crud build up on it is terrible.

I used Wink to help remove some of the rust but even using a stainless steel
scrubber I couldnt get any of the lime off.

What can I use to soften and remove it? What have YOU used that worked?

Joyce aka Mom aka Joycie

__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment