Cartoon Network

08 February 2020

Re: [DIY] Crummy Sink

 

Does facebook retain and allow you to search for old message topics/content?  I have shied away from them in the past because of this and many of my users were not on facebook.


Thanks,
Bob


On Feb 8, 2020, at 9:14 AM, 'Joan nyc/az.' joan85032@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


or free facebook groups.  it has a great format.  that is where I brought my groups I admin.  :)


Sincerely, 
Joan 
nyc/phx.az


For adoptees/parents/Siblings searching:




On Saturday, February 8, 2020, 07:59:19 AM MST, Bob Davis bob@wrobertdavis.com [DoIt_Yourself] <doit_yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

I don't know the owner of this group, so I will post this note.  I highly recommend moving this group to Googlegroups.  The simplest way is to create a new group and invite people to apply for the group.  It will be confusing for a while, but the end result would be much better than Yahoo.


I converted all my groups to googlegroups several years ago.  Googlegroups supports email subscription, online web browser access and ***embedded photographs*** in messages (a huge improvement).  Daily digests are also supported.

Bob 

On Feb 7, 2020, at 5:29 AM, Joyce O theoldhen@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I dont know about the settings for digest but I do know that yahoo is shutting down all the groups and eventually this one will be gone too>
Group owners were sent a few emails about this for the past few months and the last couple ones I received (I am admin on another group) told about a new place that would archive the posts ... but there was $$$ involved and I wouldnt do that






Joyce aka Mom aka Joycie



On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 7:07 PM Gurubandhu Khalsa greatyoga@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Is there a way to get a daily digest?  I used to get the daily digest until yahoo changed the groups.

Thanks
GB





__._,_.___

Posted by: Bob Davis <bob@wrobertdavis.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment