Cartoon Network

07 February 2020

Re: [DIY] Re: Crummy Sink

 

Thank you!! I totally forgot about lime away. I will try that.  Might have a bottle around here 




Joyce aka Mom aka Joycie



On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 5:57 PM Gurubandhu Khalsa greatyoga@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I used to clean houses and offices for a living.  My go to cleaner for lime was Lime Away.  I sprayed it on, waited about 5 minutes or longer and then scrubbed using different scrubbers depending on the material.  I never used a harsh scrubber on chrome or porcelain.  You can use stainless steel scrubbers on stainless steel sink but you may  have to buff out any scratches.You may have to spray and scrub a few times.

GB

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment