Cartoon Network

09 February 2020

Re: [DIY] Crummy Sink

 

yes, you can search messages.  and there is photo area, and files. 
sometimes the search doesn't work perfectly, however, they have improved and you can have topics and threads etc. 

Sincerely,
Joan
nyc/phx.az


For adoptees/parents/Siblings searching:




On Saturday, February 8, 2020, 08:23:11 AM MST, Bob Davis bob@wrobertdavis.com [DoIt_Yourself] <doit_yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

Does facebook retain and allow you to search for old message topics/content?  I have shied away from them in the past because of this and many of my users were not on facebook.


Thanks,
Bob


On Feb 8, 2020, at 9:14 AM, 'Joan nyc/az.' joan85032@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


or free facebook groups.  it has a great format.  that is where I brought my groups I admin.  :)


Sincerely, 
Joan 
nyc/phx.az


For adoptees/parents/Siblings searching:




On Saturday, February 8, 2020, 07:59:19 AM MST, Bob Davis bob@wrobertdavis.com [DoIt_Yourself] <doit_yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

I don't know the owner of this group, so I will post this note.  I highly recommend moving this group to Googlegroups..  The simplest way is to create a new group and invite people to apply for the group.  It will be confusing for a while, but the end result would be much better than Yahoo.


I converted all my groups to googlegroups several years ago.  Googlegroups supports email subscription, online web browser access and ***embedded photographs*** in messages (a huge improvement).  Daily digests are also supported.

Bob 

On Feb 7, 2020, at 5:29 AM, Joyce O theoldhen@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I dont know about the settings for digest but I do know that yahoo is shutting down all the groups and eventually this one will be gone too>
Group owners were sent a few emails about this for the past few months and the last couple ones I received (I am admin on another group) told about a new place that would archive the posts ... but there was $$$ involved and I wouldnt do that






Joyce aka Mom aka Joycie



On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 7:07 PM Gurubandhu Khalsa greatyoga@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Is there a way to get a daily digest?  I used to get the daily digest until yahoo changed the groups.

Thanks
GB





__._,_.___

Posted by: "Joan nyc/az." <joan85032@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment