Cartoon Network

07 February 2020

Re: [DIY] Crummy Sink

 

I dont know about the settings for digest but I do know that yahoo is shutting down all the groups and eventually this one will be gone too>
Group owners were sent a few emails about this for the past few months and the last couple ones I received (I am admin on another group) told about a new place that would archive the posts ... but there was $$$ involved and I wouldnt do that






Joyce aka Mom aka Joycie



On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 7:07 PM Gurubandhu Khalsa greatyoga@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Is there a way to get a daily digest?  I used to get the daily digest until yahoo changed the groups.

Thanks
GB

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment