Cartoon Network

02 September 2014

Re: [DIY] chalking camper

 

I use Dicor if caulking on rubber areas or rubber roof area  and silicone
everywhere else on my RV..no leaks in last 5 years

I use 30 year clear marine caulk in squeeze tube unless I have
big job then get out the caulk gun

Rich- camping in Mammoth Lakes, ca in my solar powered Rv

 
____________________




Forever bonded We Band of Brothers
 
\

Ad Inexplorata; De oppresso liber


From: "tremor901guy@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 1, 2014 9:28 AM
Subject: [DIY] chalking camper

 
we received a camper from family member its in excellent shape but few spots chalking is lose or falling off .?is do I use special caulk that u get at camper place or can I use just silicone from hardware store..ty jeff 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Mountain Master <mountain953346@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment