Cartoon Network

14 July 2017

[DIY] Barrier advice needed

 

Hi Experts.

I just moved into an apartment. There are a total of 5 closets. I had the entire apartment painted.

2 closets seem to have a very unusual odor emanating from them. At first I thought it was the leftover fumes of paint, but after a few weeks, it is clear that is not the case.

None of the closets have any covering on the floor. The floors are all cement. I live one floor above ground level.

Does anyone know if there is some type of vapor barrier I can place on the floors of the closets to keep the odor from seeping in? I want to cover all of the floors.

Knowing I have to cover cement, would tile be the best choice? Some type of laminate or vinyl tiles? Wood? I probably would not use carpet.

Does anyone have advice. The odor has to be seeping in from ground level, but i do not smell it anywhere in the apartment outside 2 of the 5 closets.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Frank

__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment